Services provided by the Pregnancy Help and Information Center
Welcome to the Pregnancy Help and Information (PHI) Center blog!
Introduced by the Spring 2012 interns: Ashley, Brianna, Katharine, and Susan.
Over the course of this blog we intend to educate expecting and parenting mothers and fathers on prenatal care, birthing, parenting information, and other services offered by the PHI Center.
We would also like to help you get acquainted with the services that are provided at the PHI Center:
- No criteria to receive services
- Free pregnancy testing and consultation
- Limited obstetrical ultrasound
- Pregnancy and childbirth education
- Newborn and baby education
- Parenting education
- Earn While You Learn Program – allows parents to “purchase” items such as diapers, formula, maternity clothing, baby clothing, etc. from our Stork Room with Baby Bucks earned through the Center.
- Community referrals
- Dad University (DAD U), dads teaching dads
- Adoption support
- Post-abortion support
PHI Center services are free and confidential, regardless of your age, race, or religion.
Hours of Operation:
Mondays 1pm to 8 pm
Tuesday 9 am to 6 pm
Wednesday 9 am to 4 pm
Thursday 9 am to 4 pm
We’d Love To Talk With You
Join PHI Center Online:
Latest From the Blog
Subscribe to Blog via Email