My Girlfriend is Pregnant. How Do I Prepare for the Baby?
This may not be what you and your girlfriend expected. Your emotions may be hard to deal with right now and you are wondering where to turn to for help. Non-judgmental guidance from a client consultant is available for men and women at our center.
Every service is free and confidential:
- Pregnancy testing and community service referrals
- Limited ultrasounds
- Pregnancy education and maternity/baby supplies
- Male mentoring and support
- “Dad U”, a fathering education program just for dads
Other areas of service:
- Relationship coaching
- Life coaching with information on community services
- Sexual integrity encouragement
- Sexually transmitted infection information
- Earn While You Learn Program (education with Baby Buck incentive)
- Post Abortion Support Group
- Birth Mom counseling and support
We are here to help you and your girlfriend through this time and hope that you will contact us immediately. Call 850-222-7177 or stop by our center at 1710 S Gadsden Street Tallahassee, FL 32301 for help! All PHI Center services are free and confidential, regardless of your age, race, or religion.
We’d Love To Talk With You
Join PHI Center Online:
Latest From the Blog
Subscribe to Blog via Email